What is Ragging?
Ragging is any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing , treating or handling with rudeness to any student , indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities which cause or likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in a fresher or a junior student and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely effect the psyche of a fresher or a junior student.”
-Honourable Supreme Court of India
Instructions to Students :
》RAGGING IS BANNED, thereof all the students of BVHMCH are advised to refrain from all such activities which are directly or indirectly related to ragging.
》A wholehearted coordination with the members of Anti-ragging Committee will be appreciated.
》All students will be bound to obey the appropriate punishments, if found guilty, without any prior indications whatsoever.
》All students should intimate the incidents of ragging, if any, to the officials of Anti Ragging Committee Members number (Please find the numbers from the displayed Anti Ragging committee list in this website), immediately after witnessing the matter.
It is mandatory for all students to fill in an Anti Ragging Undertaking online soon after the admission in the College. For details, please visit http://www.antiragging.in
ANTI-RAGGING COMMITTEE MEMBERS :
1. Officer In-Charge , Sainthia P.S , Phone: +91 9083269818
2. Principal , BVHMCH , Sainthia , Phone: +91 9474832425
3. Vice Principal , BVHMCH , Sainthia , Phone: +91 8670370554
4. General Secretary , Student’s Union , BVHMCH
5. Hostel Superintendent , BVHMCH , Sainthia , Phone: +91 9474410660
6. Girl’s Representative from Girl’s Hostel , BVHMCH
7. Boy’s Representative from Boy’s Hostel , BVHMCH